arcademonitor.com
choosing a monitor
neo tec 2701
Posted: Dec-29-2011 4:54 PM

I have a cart fury with a neo tec 2701 chasis. screen went out and found the flyback bad. replaced it and the game was working good although a bit shifted to the left but not bad at all. while trying to adjust the horizontal shift monitor went out again except just one very thin horizontal line. appeared like i lost the vertical deflection. replaced a few caps that i now found bad. put chasis back in and still just one vertical line mid screen. game is playing fine audio and appears lick picture is within narrow line playing. that is what made be believe vertical deflection is gone. i have no schematics for this monitor and wonder if anyone has a suggestion. should i just break down and buy a new chasis?

Posted: Jan-11-2012 1:52 AM

I have the schematics for that monitor and it looks like you need to change IC301 part LA 7837 that will probably fix the problem!

ArcadeMonitor.com helping people fix arcade monitors and great products.

Posted: Jan-13-2012 10:19 AM

ok thank you i'll replace this weekend if i can find parts. also can you tell me what pin off the flyback and through what diode and resistor you use to check the b+ voltage.

Posted: Jan-13-2012 7:02 PM

replaced the ic301 and no help. i think i'm going to purchase the chassis and yoke on your site. tried calling several times is there a good number to call other than what is listed here?

sign in to post reply