arcademonitor.com
choosing a monitor
Patranic 1425 video issue
Posted: Dec-4-2015 8:59 PM

Hello all, i am new here. Looks like there are people here that nows there stuff about monitors. Ok i have a patranic 1425 chassis it has been recapped. Have messed with the remote board controls to no avail. This is as close as i can get it to a good picture. It is in a golden tee 2004 cab. I was told it worked fine and then the monitor went out. That is why he was selling it. It is a custome cabinet in very good condition. It plays fine blind and i got it for $75. I really hope to get this monitor working. Would anyone know what i would need to do? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Click on the image to zoom in

Posted: Dec-6-2015 8:55 PM

The pictures are pixelated, where they really small? It looks like its working like maybe you don't have a wire hooked up right. Does it have the yellow and gray wire coming off the chassis?

ArcadeMonitor.com helping people fix arcade monitors and great products.

Posted: Dec-6-2015 9:13 PM

Thanks. Here are better pics i hope. I will check the wires in the morning.

Posted: Dec-7-2015 7:13 AM

Ok where exactly are you talking about the yellow and gray wire coming off of the chassis? Where would they be going? Thanks

Posted: Dec-7-2015 8:10 PM

I think I have the same monitor and its a white and yellow wire that you need to connect together. I added a picture does your monitor look like this?

Posted: Dec-8-2015 10:31 AM

Here are pics of where that connector hooks on my chassis. I think it is the same as yours. Also a pic of the connectors that would go there from my game. I do not have a yellow wire. Just a white wire looped. Could this be causing tne problem.

Posted: Dec-8-2015 1:50 PM

Yeah you have it wired right. Here are the schematics
http://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-monitors/Pentranic%20CH-288%20Switchable.pdf

I would send the chassis in for repair http://pnlvideo.com/ PNL charges about $60. I'm not sure what would cause the screen to ripple like that.

sign in to post reply