arcademonitor.com
choosing a monitor
Atari Asteroids Electrohome G01doing strange things
Posted: Dec-12-2014 5:35 AM

I replaced F101 on the deflection board, and the caps I got from Zannen. I get a picture but now it fills the screen but looks like its collapsing every .5 seconds then goes back, collapses again, then goes back, repeatedly. Could this be a power supply problem? Main game pcb repaired by El Dorado games so I don't think its a game problem

Through snow, sleet, and hail we will always deliver our mail... F*** that!
gamesmedic.com |
Posted: Dec-12-2014 2:31 PM

A vector monitor! I don't know anything about those. You are so close to PNL Video, do you ever have him fix your chassis?

http://pnlvideo.com/ His website really sucks but I send him all my chassis and they always come back working awesome.

There are some people on here that probably could help you with this monitor.

ArcadeMonitor.com helping people fix arcade monitors and great products.

Posted: Dec-13-2014 2:05 AM

you know, I've heard of him. I usually use Sharp Image Repair in Vegas. I will have to check him out. I hate vector graphics myself. But every time I get a job for one I learn a little bit more. Thanks for the reply.

Through snow, sleet, and hail we will always deliver our mail... F*** that!

gamesmedic.com |
Posted: Dec-15-2014 9:12 PM

High voltage cap and diodes from Flyback to CRT.

Posted: Dec-15-2014 9:16 PM

Its that block between the flyback and CRT.. You can build one but make sure you google how to do it correctly. or you will burn up you high voltage board and cage. It has to have lots of air around it with lots of compound around the diode and cap. GOD BLESS

sign in to post reply